We are launching the Da Vinci program next term.
- Stimulate scientific thinking and enquiry
- Foster a spirit of curiosity
- Encourage children to think innovatively
- Foster effective divergent, thinking skills
- Nurture and grow children’s imaginations
- Foster creativity in many forms
Children will be taught how to-
Set a hypothesis and test their ideas
Mind-map, explore ideas and think “differently”
Formulate effective questions and utilise a range of thinking strategies to find answers
Use de-Bono’s 6 Thinking Hats
Utilise their interests to plan projects and confidently present their findings
Their literacy and maths skills will be stimulated and grown as they explore themes, conduct experiments
They will study the lives and works of great thinkers such as-
The 7 habits of Happy Children will be woven into the program.
Plan with the end in mind
Put first things first
Seek first to understand and then to be understood
Sharpen the saw
Enrolment is generally for the term and the fee covers all materials, stationery etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please follow and like us: